Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, NelNet is not offering payment plans to our students for Summer 2020.
An easier way to pay for college
Florida Gateway College has partnered with Nelnet, a leading education planning and financing service, to offer a payment plan with easy online enrollment, monthly payment plan, flexible payment options and best of all, no interest. You must set up the plan through your MyFGC using the steps below and can then monitor payments through the same MyFGC system or visit the Nelnet/My Payment Plan website to check on your account.
Payments are processed on the 20th of each month. Payments can be set up using one of the following methods:
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card
Cost to participate in Nelnet
- $30, $35, or $40 enrollment fee per semester depending on the number of payments (ACH & credit card)
- $30 fee if a payment is returned
How to enroll in the payment plan
- Log into MyFGC portal with student number and PIN
- Select: Student
- Select: Student Account
- Select: Setup Payment Plan
- Follow prompts to process your Nelnet Payment Plan
- Follow prompts to process your actual payment. Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
NOTE: All down payments (if applicable) and enrollment fees are processed immediately. The maximum amount a student can budget is $4,500.00.