MyFGC Login: If you are encountering problems with your FGC ID and PIN on MyFGC or through Florida Shines, go to www.fgc.edu, then MyFGC, and follow the steps below.
- Your user ID is your FGC assigned 8 digit ID number.
- Your initial PIN is your birthdate in the format: MMDDYYYY. You will be required to reset your PIN the first time you log in to MyFGC.
- This is the PIN to access MyFGC, MyCourses (Canvas), and FGC student email.
- Any time that you reset your PIN, it may take up to one hour for the new PIN to feed to Canvas and FGC student email.
- If your PIN does not work, enter your FGC User ID and click the Forgot PIN? button. After you answer some security questions, you will be able to reset your PIN.
- If you have never before logged on to MyFGC and your PIN does not work or you do not remember your FGC ID number, contact Enrollment Services at 386.754.4280 or email: EnrollmentServices@fgc.edu. Faculty and Staff should contact Human Resources. After verifying your identity for security purposes, a temporary PIN will be issued.
Changing your PIN:
- Log onto MyFGC at fgc.edu. Select MyFGC.
- Click on Enter Student Services
- Enter your student ID and PIN and click on Login
- Click on Personal Info
- Scroll down to Change PIN