We want to thank everyone who auditioned. There was so much talent, and we had to make some hard decisions. Unfortunately, we cannot cast everyone, so difficult cuts had to be made, but we are very proud of all of you who worked so hard for this audition process.
First cast read through will be Tuesday, April 25th at 6:30 in the music building. We will be assigning additional singing and speaking parts within the ensemble at that time. If you will not be accepting your role, please message Emily Blackmon as soon as possible.
Congratulations to our cast!
Mrs. Potts—Taylor Thompson
Madame De La Grande Bouche—Shay Clayton
Madame D’arque—Mary Weatherholt
Baker/Beast Body Double—Collin Crews
Silly Girl 1—Caitlyn Crawford
Silly Girl 2—Skye Valin
Silly Girl 3—Elizabeth Reagan
Crony #1—Tucker Kinghorn
Crony #2—Hunter Cheney
Ensemble: Riley Strosser, Kalie Griswold, Kelsey Griswold, Kate Hall, Madison Rimes, Jordyn Thoreson, Skylar Kirby, Heather Crotty, Maria Herrera, Bryan Howell, Jurnee Luke, Dakota Stitsinger, Hanna Herndon, Cameron Simpson, Gregory Barrios, Kaylan Davis, Bethanie Waldron, Carley Herring, Faith Peterson, Sarabeth Adams, Emily Hendrickson, Luna Rodriguez, Emelia Rodriguez, Abigail Rodriguez, Ashton Harrell, Shannon McCook, Matthew Strickland, Ashlyn Busscher, Mary McKire, Christina Lynn, Lily Lamb, Kasyn Givens
Dance Ensemble: Lucas Kish, Tucker Kinghorn, Jackson Helms, Kelsey Griswold, Madison Rimes, Hunter Cheney, Jennifer Santana, Bryan Howell, Gregory Barrios, Collin Crews, Caitlin Crawford, Kaylan Davis, Devin Huchingson, Bethanie Waldren, Carley Herring, Cameron Simpson, Marquis Wheeler, Sarabeth Adams, Emily Hendrickson, Luna Rodriguez, Emilia Rodriguez, Abigail Rodriguez, Ashton Harrell, Shannon McCook
This summer, Florida Gateway College and the FGC Entertainment Series will be presenting Disney’s Beauty and the Beast! We are looking for talented singers, dancers, and actors! We are casting adults and teens ages 13 and up. Please bring a performing resume and headshot. Audition dates and times are listed below:
- Dance Auditions: Tuesday, April 11, 6:30 – 9:00pm in the Levy Performing Arts Center (PAC). Please dress appropriately.
- Dance Callbacks: Thursday, April 13, 6:30 – 9:00pm in the PAC. Please dress appropriately.
- Singing/Reading Auditions: Monday, April 17, 6:30 – 9:00pm in the PAC. Please prepare 16 bars from either a Beauty and the Beast song or another Disney movie/musical. Please bring instrumental tracks on a mobile device or CD.
- Singing/Reading Auditions: Tuesday, April 18, 6:30 – 9:00pm in the PAC. Please prepare 16 bars from either a Beauty and the Beast song or another Disney movie/musical. Please bring instrumental tracks on a mobile device or CD.
- Singing/Reading Callbacks: Thursday, April 20, 6:30 – 9:00pm in the Music Building (Building 3).
The rehearsal schedule will be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday of each week from 6:30 – 9:00pm with Friday and Saturday rehearsals TBD as we approach performance dates. Performance Dates: July 13-15 & July 20-22.
For more information, like and follow our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FGCTheatre and view our “Frequently Asked Questions” post or contact Emily Blackmon at email@example.com, Jackie Collins at Jeisner68@gmail.com, or Crystal Janasiewicz at 386-754-4361.