Pay via Internet 24/7
For your convenience, online payments are accepted via PayPal account and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Log into MyFGC portal with student number and PIN
- Select: Student
- Select: Student Account
- Select: Online Credit Card Payment
- Enter payment amount (please remember to ensure your account is paid in full)
- Verify the amount is correct and select: Continue Payment
- Select: PayPal or Credit Card
- Follow prompts to process your payment
Mailing a Check
Checks may be mailed to the following address. The student ID must be referenced on the check as well as a phone number for the person writing the check. Check should be made payable to Florida Gateway College.
Florida Gateway College
149 SE College Place
Lake City, FL 32025
The cashier will accept cash, checks (returned check fees do apply), money orders, and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only) at the cashier’s office (Building 15). The student should be able to provide a student ID number in order to access the account.
Florida Gateway College offers a payment plan via Nelnet. Please see the Payment Plan link for more information.
Returned Check Fee
All returned checks will incur a fee from Florida Gateway College in the amount of $30.00 or 5% of the returned check, whichever is greater.