Career Exploration begins with learning about you – your interests, values and skills. Personality assessments serve as a start point to determining career areas where you may make a career selection and begin developing your career plan.
- Take one or more of the assessments below
- Review the career results for your profile
- Print out or email your personality and career results to you
- Discuss your results with the Career Coach
- Career Onestop US Dept. of Labor American Job Center
- O*NET US Dept. of Labor Online Employment & Training Assessment
- 16 Personalities
- What Can I do With This Major?
High School Students
Why explore your personality and career options? Your career choice should be the career that fits you; based on your wealth of knowledge about you. You will discover and frequently confirm that your chosen career field is the career path for you and that there are opportunities to advance your career future.