- Complete and sign the transcript request form
- Important: Please be sure to sign the transcript request form. The student’s signature is required to release transcripts.
- Submit the form by
- Fax: 386-754-4581
- Email: email@example.com, or
- Mail: Enrollment Services, 149 SE College Place, Lake City, FL 32025
- Please allow 2-3 days processing time for Official Transcripts.
Please Note: A hold on a student’s record as a result of obligations such as library fines, parking fees, non-returned equipment, or money owed to the College will prevent a transcript from being issued.
Students with a PIN can print an unofficial transcript from MyFGC on the college’s home page for courses taken after 1986. If the courses taken prior to 1986 are not on the web transcript, a transcript must be requested from the Enrollment Services Office. Unofficial transcripts are available the same day.
- We must have the student’s written authorization before issuing transcripts.
- We must have the student’s written authorization before releasing a transcript to anyone else.
- We cannot FAX your transcript.
For Additional Information
If you have questions regarding transcript request, please contact Enrollment Services at 386-754-4280 or email Enrollment.Services@fgc.edu.