MASP supports African, Asian, Hispanic, and Native American men and women who are enrolled in FGC during fall and spring terms. MASP scholars have access to the following services:
- Academic Scholarship ranging from $250-500 semester
- Academic and Career Planning
- Academic Alerts
- A letter of introduction containing information about yourself and your educational and career goals.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from teachers, employers, or leaders in your community.
- Current cumulative 2.5 GPA unless it is your first time in college.
- Completion of the FAFSA each year (www.fafsa.gov).
- To apply, complete the MASP application by clicking on the following link: MASP Application
Completed application, letter of introduction and letters of recommendation can be submitted at:
- Email: Advising@fgc.edu
- Office of Advising Services (Bldg 14)
Disclaimer: This scholarship is available on a first come, first serve basis. The number of recipients is dependent on applications received.