Where is the FGC Bookstore located?
The FGC Bookstore is located on the Florida Gateway College’s campus in the Student Union Building 014.
What are the FGC Bookstore hours?
Fall & Spring Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday – Thursday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
We also offer extended hours during the first week of classes to accommodate students who cannot make it to the store within normal business hours.
How can I pay for my books?
You can pay for your books and supplies using the following payment methods:
- Financial Aid
Can I order over the phone?
Yes. If you are interested in making a purchase over the phone, contact the FGC Bookstore to place your order.
Can I use my financial aid to purchase books over the telephone?
No. You must pay with a Mastercard/Visa to place an order over the phone.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders processed through the FGC Bookstore are usually packed for shipment the same business day. Once the order has been picked and packed, it is sent via ground, second day or next day delivery via FedEx. Depending on your location and distance from the bookstore, you should receive your order within 3-5 business days.
Can I order online?
Yes. The Florida Gateway College Bookstore has partnered with MBS to offer students the opportunity to purchase textbooks and study aids online through their Study tactics website. The FGC Bookstore will still continue to be your primary source for textbooks and supplies. If you are interested in purchasing textbooks and study aids online, visit our Online Shopping page.
What is the Refund Policy?
- For the Fall and Spring terms, books may be returned within the first seven (7) days of classes. For the summer terms, books may be returned within the first four (4) days of classes.
- A receipt is required for all refunds.
- For a credit card refund, you must have the credit card that was used for the original transaction.
- For transactions paid for with a check, a refund will be mailed to you by the business office.
- All items sold as “new books” must be returned unmarked and in its original shrink wrap and show no signs of use.
- Clearance Items, reference books and materials, special orders, and software are not eligible for refunds unless the item is defective.
- Defective items should be returned at once for a replacement at no charge.
- Items returned outside the return policy guidelines are not eligible for refunds.