What is the QEP?
- QEP = Quality Enhancement Plan
- Our Focus: Keep the PACE– Personal Academic and Career Engagement
- Designed to help FGC students with academic and career readiness
- Coming to FGC in Fall 2020!
Why should you join the QEP?
- Get 24/7 online access to educational and career resources and tools
- Assistance developing your resume
- Create your Personal Education Plan to keep your PACE to completion
- Connect with other QEP students, FGC faculty and staff
- Incentive drawings for tuition waivers, iPads, and more!
How to join the QEP?
- Complete 12 credit hours in your AA/AS program
- Respond to the email prompt to join!
- Complete the modules in Canvas to keep PACE
Focus of Module 1:
Professional Communication – develop skills through presentations, meetings, etc.
Identifying Potential Career Fields
Developing a Skills Bank
Understanding the Transfer Process
Complete your Personal Education Plan (PEP)
Focus of Module 2:
Professional Communication – get job interview ready
Develop Your Content Based Resume
Taking the Next Steps on Graduation from FGC