Click here for transcript requests.
Click here for Registrar’s Office hours and phone numbers.
Registration Start Date
|Fall 2016||May 16, 2016||August 17, 2016|
|Spring 2017||November 14, 2016||January 4, 2017|
|Summer 2017||March 27, 2017||May 3, 2017|
|Fall 2017||May 15, 2017||TBD|
View the Academic Calendar for all important dates and deadlines for the academic year (fall through summer). Registration dates and deadlines for fee payment, withdrawal and graduation applications, among other important dates, are shown.
Click here for more information and guides for online registration or other processes.
The college conducts open registration and add/drop periods for each semester. Students may register during any of these periods; however, students are strongly encouraged to register early to avoid closed classes.
Below is a brief outline to assist students in understanding the registration process:
- Apply for college admission;
- Complete any required assessment test (if not already taken within the previous two years);
- All new students must meet with an advisor to discuss and complete a program of study and tentative schedule;
- Continuing students who have not enrolled in the past three terms must apply for readmission and meet with an advisor prior to registration.
- Register online through MyFGC or through the Registrar’s Office;
- Pay fees by the established deadline each semester to avoid being dropped from classes;
- Official class schedule may be reviewed and printed online through MyFGC;
- Students who owe obligations to FGC or have a registration hold must resolve these prior to registering for classes.