One Stop Enrollment Day at FGC
Thursday ● June 22, 2017 ● 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Interested in enrolling at FGC? Attend our One Stop Enrollment Day! Whether you need to get started or finish your enrollment at FGC, our staff will be available to help you:
- Apply for admissions
- Apply for financial aid
- Complete placement testing
- Receive academic advising
- Attend new student orientation
- Register for classes
- Pay your tuition bill or sign up for the payment plan
- Receive a campus tour
- Obtain your student ID
- Learn more about campus services like TRIO and tutoring
RSVP your spot by emailing email@example.com - Include your name and Student ID# if applicable. We’ll follow up with instructions and information.
Important Information for One-Stop Success
First-time, Readmit and Transfer Students: Admission to the college is a simple process and involves the following:
- Completion of an application for admission (free)
- Submission of supporting documents such as official transcripts from your high school, as well as transcripts from all other previously attended colleges and universities
- If you are a readmit student and previously supplied official transcripts to FGC, and have not attended any other school since your last admission/enrollment, you do not need to re-provide.
- Completion of the FL Residency Declaration for Tuition Purposes form and supporting documentation, such as your FL driver’s license or ID, vehicle registration, voter registration, etc. If you are a dependent student, these documents are required from your parent/guardian.
Guest students are currently enrolled at another college or university and plan to take FGC courses that can be transferred back to their home institution. Guest students attend on a term-by-term basis, are not pursuing a degree at FGC and should follow the process below:
- Request to attend FGC as a guest/transient student as soon as possible. We need your home institution’s approval in order to proceed with admission and registration on June 22, 2017.
o Students attending Florida Public Colleges and Universities: Submit your transient application online atwww.floridashines.org o Students attending Private and Out-of-State Schools: Request a transient authorization letter from your home institution and bring to One-Stop Enrollment Day. You will complete FGC’s admission application and the FL Residency Declaration for Tuition Purposes form. You will need supporting documentation, such as your FL driver’s license or ID, vehicle registration, voter registration, etc. If you are a dependent student, these documents are required from your parent/guardian.
- The remaining steps below of Advising, Financial Aid and Testing will not apply to Guest Students. Once your admission is complete, you will proceed to registration and payment of fees.
- The last day to take advantage of our 25% down Tuition Payment Plan will be July 11, 2017. To enroll in the payment plan at One-Stop, you will make a 25% down payment and pay the $35 enrollment fee. After this date, the required down payment will be 50% and the enrollment fee will be $40.
For questions about admission, please call: 386-754-4280
Bringing an unofficial copy of your previous non-FGC college coursework will be very helpful to advisors.
- Students seeking enrollment in limited access/limited enrollment program, i.e., nursing, law enforcement, corrections, etc., may be required to meet additional program admission requirements, prior to registration.
For questions about advising, please call: 386-754-4222
Please have your 1718 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) completed and all necessary documents turned in by this date if you are wanting financial aid to cover your tuition and books. You are still welcome to join us on this day to get help filling out your FAFSA but tuition may need to be covered using some other form of payment such as cash, credit, or payment plan. For questions about Financial Aid, please call: 386-754-4282
If you haven’t attended any other college, you may be required to take a placement test. Plan appropriately to allow yourself time to complete the exam. The test takes about 1 – 2 hours, if you cannot sit for the exam during One Stop, the Test Center can make a testing appointment for you. The Test Center will accept walk-ins from 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM; all testing must be concluded by 6:00 PM. You will need a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport, etc. AND your SSN or FGC ID #. For questions about Testing, please call: 386-754-4333
After meeting with your advisor and resolving any holds on your records, you will be able to register for classes. All fees are due on or before August 9, 2017.
- If you have attended any other college, official transcripts must be received and evaluated before you may register.
For questions regarding registration, please call: 386-754-4280
PAYMENT OF FEES
· See the Cashier to set up a tuition payment plan or to pay for your tuition by credit card (Visa and MasterCard), check or cash. If you have any questions about a financial hold, someone will be available to answer your questions. The last day to take advantage of our 25% down Tuition Payment Plan will be July 11, 2017. To enroll in the payment plan at One-Stop, you will make a 25% down payment and pay the $35 enrollment fee. After this date, the required down payment will be 50% and the enrollment fee will be $40. We look forward to seeing you on June 22nd at FGC!
|Directions from GainesvilleGo North on I-75 to the exit of US 90. Follow US 90 through Lake City. On the East side of Lake City you will see the airport on your right. The entrance sign to the College is at the east end of the airport property (Approximately seven miles). Turn right at the blinking light. The road will take you to the campus.||Directions from JacksonvilleGo west on I-10 and exit the “Olustee” ramp at US 90. Turn left on US 90 going west. You will go past Baker County Correctional Center and the town of Olustee. Continue until you come to the beginning of the four-lane. Turn left at the blinking light. The road will take you to the campus.||Directions from TallahasseeGo east to the junction of I-10 and I-75. Turn south on I-75 for nine miles and exit at US 90. Turn left on 90. Follow US 90 through Lake City. On the east side of Lake City you will see the airport on your right. The entrance sign to the college is at the east end of the airport property (Approximately seven miles). Turn at the blinking light.. The road will take you to the campus.|