We are excited that you are interested in pursuing higher education at Florida Gateway College. The Office of Admissions is the initial point of contact for students seeking admission and/or re-admission to Florida Gateway College (FGC).
FGC students who have: not been actively enrolled within the past three semesters or more; previously attended as a dual enrollment student; and/or have graduated from a course of study in which they were previously enrolled must apply for re-admission to the institution.
- The Office of Admissions is located in Building 15/Mathewson Building on the Lake City campus.
- Hours of operation are Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The Office of Admissions offers extended hours until 6:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
- Summer hours are Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Admissions office staff is available to provide prospective students with information regarding the admission and enrollment process and associated requirements. Staff can also provide information regarding current program offerings.
Office of Admissions