The form to request transcripts contains instructions for submitting the form.
There is no fee for transcripts.
Be sure to sign the transcript request form. The student’s signature is required in order to release transcripts.
Download: TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Complete and sign the form
- Submit to the address or fax number on the form or by email to Enrollment.Services@fgc.edu.
- Students with a PIN can print an unofficial transcript from MyFGC on the college’s home page for courses taken after 1986. If courses taken prior to 1986 are not on the web transcript, a transcript must be requested from the Registrar’s Office.
- Unofficial transcripts are available the same day. Official transcripts may take 2-3 days to process upon receipt of the signed Transcript Request Form.
A hold on a student’s record generated as a result of obligations such as library fines, parking fees, non-returned equipment or money owed to the College, will prevent a transcript from being issued.
- We must have the student’s written authorization before issuing transcripts.
- We must have the student’s written authorization before releasing a transcript to anyone else.
- We cannot FAX your transcript.
For Additional Information
If you have questions, please contact Enrollment Services or call 386.754.4280 or e-mail email@example.com.