The college’s online self-service portal (MyFGC) provides students with access to their records at the college. After entering the secure portal by using the student ID number and PIN, among other things a student may:
- Register for classes
- Add/drop classes
- Pay for classes
- View or print a schedule of classes by term
- View grades and transcripts
- Print an unofficial transcript
- View account information
- View and change address
- View assigned student e-mail address
- View student information
- Change the PIN
- Perform degree evaluations and what-if scenarios to see requirements needed for a current major or other majors at the college and which requirements are still unmet
- Check financial aid status
- View and acce/tpdecline financial aid awards
The portal may be accessed from the My FGC link on the college’s web page or by clicking here.
For information about logging on to MyFGC or your PIN, click here.
For tutorials or general information, click here.