Graduation 2017 Live Feed
If you can not attend, but would like to view the ceremony you can watch at this link :
Graduation 2017 Schedule of Events
Please go by the college bookstore by March 24, 2017, to be measured for cap and gown. The Bookstore will begin taking orders on February 2, 2017. Cost of cap, gown, and tassel is $28.57 including sales tax. Optional Graduation announcements may be ordered at http://collegegrad.herffjones.com
Members of PHI THETA KAPPA may purchase optional graduation regalia (stole and tassel. PTK president may also wear medallion) – to wear with cap and gown at: www.ptk.org
In order to accommodate all guests in the Howard Center for the graduation ceremony, the College will hold two ceremonies on graduation day. The graduate will attend the ceremony that pertains to her/his degree/certificate being awarded. In the case of more than one degree being conferred, the graduate may choose which ceremony to attend.
If a student has earned more than one degree/certificate, all degrees/certificates being conferred will be announced during the ceremony.
Thursday, May 4, 2017 5:15 pm
- Graduation Rehearsal for all graduates
- Report directly to Howard Center at 5:15pm
Friday, May 5, 2017 First Graduation Ceremony — AA:
- 9:45 am Doors open for AA Graduation guest seating in Howard Center.
- 9:45 am AA Students should report to Wilson Rivers Library and Media Center.
- 10:30 – 11:30 am AA Graduation Ceremony
- 11:30 – Noon Reception/Pictures on Pine Square
Second Graduation Ceremony – BS, AS, Certificate and ATD:
- 12:30pm Doors open for BS, AS, Certificate and ATD Graduation guest seating in Howard Center
- 12:15 pm BS, AS, Certificate and ATD - Students should report to the Wilson Rivers library and Media Center.
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm BS, AS, Certificate and ATD Graduation Ceremony
- 2:00 – 2:30 pm Reception/Pictures on Pine Square
For immediate attention, call Judy Turner 386-754-4336 / Student Services