Services Provided by the Media and Public Information Department
- Can copy copyrighted material onto playback device if the instructor has written permission from the author or publishing company.
- Can place signage on rigid foam board for display or to be used as automobile traffic and parking signage.
- Can laminate signs or other media for preservation.
Television Production Services
- Video record lectures or guest lecturers in classroom or in our studio.
- Can upload to Helix server for access by students through Canvas.
- Can upload to College’s YouTube page for student access as long as information recorded is Fair Use or original.
- Can also digitize for download to playback device.
- Can promote on college television station through community calendar or talk show Perspective.
Public Information Services
- Develop news releases announcing a program or event as well as document event photos to release to the media.
- PIO will promote a class, lecture, event for your area through social media.
- PIO will promote with permission from appropriate VP through all media including TV, radio, and newspaper.
Media and Public Information Contacts
Wilson S. Rivers Library & Media Center, Building 200
Mike McKee, Executive Director, Media & Public Information
Kathy Pearce-Smith, Senior Staff Assistant
Stephen Culotti, Public Information Specialist
Anthony Free, AV/Television Specialist