Welcome to the Grants Department
At Florida Gateway College, the mission of the Grants Department is to increase the effectiveness of the college and support the college’s strategic plan by securing grants and competitive contracts from external sources. The department is presently working to meet the following objectives of the college’s strategic plan by:
- Cultivating financial resources from development activities, donations and grants;
- Expanding programs and course offerings for associates, certificate and baccalaureate students;
- Assisting faculty and staff in the achievement of academic, career, personal, and wellness goals;
- Providing associate, certificate and baccalaureate academic programs that challenge students to become collaborative learners and engaged in the learning process;
- Fostering proactive planning for academic, career and personal goals; and,
- Providing learning resources and support through access to new technologies.
We invite you to explore our pages for further information.
We appreciate your questions, suggestions and feedback.
Thank you for your interest in FGC grants.